Massachusetts Appeals Attorney
Attorney William Driscoll has one focus, appellate litigation. A new type of lawyer is needed to challenge or defend a trial court decision in the appellate court, an appeals attorney. To learn why, call (978-846-5184).
Appeals Attorney William Driscoll prosecutes and defends civil and criminal law appeals. He knows how judges think, what they want, and how to effectively communication your case to them. He distills a wide variety of complex legal issues into concise, direct, and easily read prose. His oral arguments are well prepared and practiced to address any avenue of questioning he may encounter.
Attorney Driscoll represents individuals, businesses, and organizations who seek to advance, or defend, appeals before the:
- ☆ Massachusetts Appeals Court
- ☆ Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court
- ☆ Federal First Circuit Court of Appeals
- ☆ United States Supreme Court
To learn more, call (978-846-5184) to speak with Appeals Attorney William Driscoll.
Attorney William Driscoll offers appellate perspective to enhance litigation positions, settlements, and awards. He provides trial lawyers appellate perspective of the case, legal research and analysis, and finely honed writing skills. He provides an unbiased view of the issues and evidence for most effectively prosecuting or defending the case. Trial counsel can focus on expertly adducing and arguing the evidence while Attorney Driscoll focuses on the law.
Wide Variety of Appeals
Substantive appellate practice areas include:
- ☆ Business and Commercial Law
- ☆ MA & Federal Constitutional Law and Practice
- Freedom of Religion, Expression, Press, Assembly, & Petition; Right to Keep and Bear Arms; Search & Seizure Protections; Privacy Rights; Due Process, Equal Protection, and much more!
- ☆ Contract Law
- ☆ Criminal Law
- ☆ Divorce, Child Custody, and Family Law
- ☆ Land Use, Zoning, and Municipal
- ☆ Personal Injury, Negligence, and Malpractice
- ☆ Probate, Trust, and Guardianship Law
Pursuing an appeal in the same manner as a trial is a recipe for disaster. An appeal requires a different type of lawyer, an appellate attorney.
Appeals Attorney William Driscoll is focused on distinguishing and developing the law. He applies the broad legal perspective of an appellate judge to the specific details of each case. He offers fresh perspective and a realistic assessment of your case.
To learn about Attorney Driscoll's recent activities, visit his news & media page.