- ✔ Navigating the unique procedures required on appeal.
- ✔ Understanding of what appellate judges want.
- ✔ Providing top-notch research and writing skills.
- ✔ Presenting persuasive arguments.
- ✔ Providing frank advice about the prospects for success on appeal.
Massachusetts Appeals Attorney William Driscoll is committed to providing high quality representation for all of your appellate needs. He provides top-notch research and analysis as well as persuasive arguments in written and oral arguments. Call (978-846-5184) to learn more.
Services are offered for cases still being litigated in the trial court and, of course, cases on appeal after a final judgment has been rendered. Attorney Driscoll clearly differentiates the very difference arguments needed in the trial court versus those required in the appellate courts.